Greenlane Annual Conference: Brands, Borders, and Beyond
29th October 2019
Join Steptoe’s EU trade team at the Annual Greenlane Conference on Thursday, November 14 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. The conference will highlight the challenges for authorities and businesses regarding customs, product compliance, and the enforcement of intellectual property rights on imports of goods into the EU’s customs territory and single market. Speakers include policy makers, customs authorities, industry, and lawyers who will discuss their views on the challenges ahead for companies exporting to the EU. An essential conference to prepare for Brexit. Click here for a full agenda and list of speakers.
Location: Hotel nhow Rotterdam, Wilhelminakade 137, 3072 AP, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Click here to book hotel accommodation. To attend the event register here.
Registration fee: EUR 125 (excluding VAT).
- Counterfeits and product safety
- The scale, gravity, and impact of counterfeiting and piracy
- Import controls: future trends and threats in practice
- Dealing with illicit trade in Free Trade Zones
- Overview of regulatory frameworks, preventive and enforcement measures and developments
- The role of the investigator in discovering trade in counterfeit and grey goods
- Combatting counterfeits and grey goods on electronic market places
- The counterfeit battle from a customs & trade perspective
Back to news