(17) 3 Address for EADs to HMRC

Exporters can send Export Accompanying Documents (EAD) to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) using a new freepost address for indirect export movements from another Member State, where the UK is the Office of Exit and is discharging the EAD.

Please see Customs Information Paper (09) 45 on the National Archives website for background details.

The freepost address has changed to:




For queries relating to this Customs Information Paper email ecs.helpdesk@hmrc.gsi.gov.uk

For general HMRC queries contact Imports and exports: general enquiries.

Click here to download the CIP.

Back to news

We use cookies on this site to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. You will only see this message once. Find out more